Unistar offer The water is consumed in very large quantity when it comes to textile dyeing or simply put dyeing industry and in India, it is said that around 1900 Mm3 (million cubic meters) of water was consumed by this industry in the year 2010, while the effluent produced by it was just 75% of it. This is mainly because of the fact that dyes or colours are made up of harmful chemicals and then there are also used a wide range of primers and spirits, the small chunk of which goes into the Clearly, the water treatment system or efficacious effluent treatment plant for dying industry should be in place and this is what government regulations also call for. It is also due to the fact that higher pH is recorded in such effluent and bacterial action is to be initiated while overabundance of alkalinity or acid presence is removed by a chemical agent which is known as neutralization. Such neutralization process is required in order to ensure safe disposal of effluent into environment. Thus for neutralization process, a handful of chemicals are used such as sodium hydroxide, lime, sodium carbonate.
In effluent treatment, biological oxidation process has gained wider momentum as it unleashes a range of advantages, cause minimal sludge generation and is extremely economical as well. Besides, even the dissolved and biodegradable material can also get oxidized by this process and polluting organic and inorganic elements are extracted or are removed at a mass scale. Further, our superb plants are designed for membrane filtering as well, where a handful of sub-processes are executed, such as Nano-filtering, Reverse Osmosis and Ultra-filtration, to manage the overflowing effluent as is released from such industries. Clearly, implementing such methods have proved to be immensely beneficial and water can be recycled for reuse. Additionally, our supremely designed and programmed effluent treatment plant for dying industry, the machines are packed with scores of features, such as adjustable to manage with bulk quantity and many types of such machines are available such as manual, semi-automatic and automatic.
WASTE WATER AND TREATED WATER CHARACTERSTICS:-
Wastewater will have the following characteristics of before and after treatment as per PCB norms. As the BOD load is equally distributed in daily discharge, no separate BOD removal is suggested.
|Before Treatment||After Treatment|
|1||Temperature||250 C to 350 C||Not exceed 50 C above ambient|
|4||pH||NA||6.5 to 8|
|6||Oil and grease||NA||<10 mg/l|
As the BOD load is equally distributed in daily discharge, no separate BOD removal is suggested.
• The effluent reach to ETP from all the streams is made homogeneous in the underground equalization tank, after subjected to, bar screen chamber, and Oil and grease trap.
• Air agitation is being provided in the equalization tank to ensure homogeneity.
• Effluent is lifted and transferred to flash mixer, where coagulant/chemicals are being added by dosing.
• Dosing is achieved by automatic dosing pumps for precise quantities of chemical dosing.
• Air agitation is provided in dosing tanks and flash mixer for mixing of solutions.
• The air quantity can be regulated by valves provided in the piping.
• The overflow solution of flash mixer shall be taken to clari-flocculator tank.
• Flocculent chemical is added in this tank with dosing pump, which help the impurities to form large flocs in the form of sludge.
• The clarifier is inclined tube type settler, having tubepac media for sludge separation. These are inclined tubes made out of PVC material, placed at an angle of 600.
• Sludge settles at the bottom of tube settler and treated water goes to biological treatment.
• Sludge from the bottom of the clarifier in being taken to sludge drying beds or filter press system for dewatering.
• Sludge cakes are being formed after separation of water.
• Solid waste will be transferred to land fill or PCB designated sites.
• Sludge settles at the bottom of secondary tube settler and treated water overflows to treated water holding tank.
• Filtered water from sludge dewatering system will be taken back to equalization tank.
• Water from TWHT is being transferred to DMF (Dual Media Filter) for final treatment of TSS.
• Water from DMF is being transferred to ACF (Activated Carbon Filter) for treatment of Color, Odor etc.
• Finally water will be discharged or used for horticulture.
BRIEF SCOPE OF SUPPLY:-
Our brief scope of supply will include following items for the integrated ETP:
|A||PRIMARY TREATMENT SECTION|
|1||Bar screen||01 No.|
|2||Effluent transfer pump||01 No.|
|3||Air blower (for complete aeration system)||01 No.|
|4||Aeration grids||01 Lot|
|5||Packaged treatment unit||01 Set|
|6||Chemical Dosing systems||03 Sets|
|7||Filter Feed Tank||01 No.|
|B||SECONDARY TREATMENT SECTION|
|1||Filter feed pump||01 No.|
|2||Dual Media filter||01 No.|
|3||Activated Carbon filter||01 No.|
|4||Filter Feed Tank||01 No.|
|5||Chlorine Dosing system||01 Set|
|1||Piping and instrumentation||As per P&ID|
|2||Treated water storage tank||02 Nos.|
|3||Transfer Pump, 1.5HP||02 Nos.|
|4||Transfer Pump, 7.5HP||01 Nos.|
|5||Control panel and internal cabling||01 Lot|
• The wastewater is generated from the pre-treatment plant rinsing stages. This will be a continuous flow effluent, for which chemical treatment is recommended.
• As the pre treatment plant is on the ground floor, the bar screen chamber, oil & grease trap, effluent storage tank, treated water holding tank etc., shall be put below the ground level, thus saving on thus floor area.
• All the over the ground tanks will be made in MSEP construction.
• The outlet characteristics of the treated water after secondary treatment will be such that it can be used in purposes like toilet flushes, floor washings, green belt development etc. The characteristics of the treated wastewater will meet the discharge limits as prescribed by the concerned authorities.
• The sludge generated from the ETP will be sent to landfill, after proper dewatering, designated by pollution control board.
• Our proposed ETP will have battery limit starts from the inlet to the ETP and ends at outlet of the treated effluent from the ETP.
• Electricity and tap water at the ETP site will be provided by the client.
• We will provide our own sampling report for the system. However, should you require any third party sampling, the cost for the same is to be borne by you.